MMGP logo
Присоединяйтесь к нашему инвестиционному форуму, на котором уже 642,317 пользователей. Чтобы получить доступ ко многим закрытым разделам и начать общение - зарегистрируйтесь прямо сейчас.
В этом разделе находятся закрытые темы проблемных проектов. Обсуждение запрещено!
Тема закрыта
Первый пост Опции темы
Старый 27.02.2009, 19:35
Любитель

Инвестирую в: в себя
Благодарностей: 67
Ответ: aggeroinvestment - aggeroinvestment.com

2009-26-02 17:29:41
U6682727 (Aggero LR2)
31.0000 LRUSD
AI Manual Payout - Pls. post at forums as help False Site

Выплата в течение 3 часов без проблем
Tomik вне форума
Старый 27.02.2009, 22:32
Топ Мастер

Инвестирую в: HYIP
Благодарностей: 1,789

награды Ветеран MMGP.RU 
Выплата!

Date: 2009-27-02 17:28:11
Batch: 12568339
From Account: U6682727
Amount: $8.92
Memo: AggeroInvestment payout
Da Gama вне форума
Старый 28.02.2009, 02:52
Интересующийся

Инвестирую в: Другое
Благодарностей: 0

сдувается проект... нет слов переводите сами

Dear ,

I have some important announcement to make. I apologize if this is how we are going to celebrate our sixth month anniversary, but it has to be said. I've been honest with all of you at all times, which is what you expect from me. Now I will be brutally honest with you that Aggero Investment might not make it past March 1st. I am deeply saddened to inform everyone that due to many circumstances that's been happening the previous days, AI is in it's last 'limping' leg.

1st- PAC effect - Many do not know this but many members pulled out of AI as soon as PAC closed. Many of them have huge amounts to withdraw and some are even maxed-out members. I cannot blame them as it is the nature of our business. They are all here to make money.

2nd- Bad economy - We all know how bad the economy is nowadays and many are getting affected. It didn't spare us and our program. One of my partner investors told me the other day that we suffered some huge losses the past week or so.

3rd- Deposits - I will be disabling deposits until March 1st to see if our program can hold on until then. If it does then we continue on with the program. I am doing this in good faith so you know that I do not depend on new incoming spends.

Why March 1st you ask? That is the time when all deposits from the Valentine's 14% bonus promo will expire. This will be the day when all of you who deposited big will withdraw their money. I will see if this day will break the bank.

Trust me that I do not want this to happen more than you do. I've built this program to what it is right now for 6 months. I do not want it to end like this. Hopefully, we can make it past March 1st. For now, it is going to run as normal except no deposits will be allowed.

In the event that we close, I will issue refunds until everybody gets their original spends back and no one losses. It is not going to be instant but I will issue as soon as I get some returns on our investments.

Thank you all!
Roger C
pacesetter вне форума
Старый 28.02.2009, 08:39
Специалист

Инвестирую в: HYIP Фонды
Благодарностей: 134

После РАС-а этого и следовало ожидать.....

Да.... какая то черная полоса... сколько проектов закрылось в начале месяца, не отработав и 15 дней, плюс эти... одни убытки..
wbserfer вне форума
Старый 28.02.2009, 11:07
Профессионал

Благодарностей: 294

Роджер не сдается:
Цитата:
Ok, here's the deal...

I just met with one of my investor partners and he said that we need time to make money on our OTHER investments. The lost money is that... GONE already. You make money sometimes, and sometimes you lose money also. It came to me as a shock also when he mentioned that... and all I can think of was the fate of the program.

Here's what I need to do,

1st- remove all 14% bonuses given last March 1st.
2nd- pay all requests on all those that are not in profit yet until March 1st
3rd- re-structure ROI based on the current market conditions
4th- DO NOT PANIC on March 1st and withdraw like crazy. Let me handle the situation.
5th- DO NOT file complaints on processors as ALL will lose in the end. You can email them to make sure that I am not bringing out large sums of money, just in case you think I am going to withdraw it.

Now, let me do my job and I will update you all as necessary.

Roger C
Старый 28.02.2009, 13:00
Мастер

Благодарностей: 510

Пока переношу в проблемные.
Старый 01.03.2009, 23:20
Топ Мастер

награды Ветеран MMGP.RU 
Получена выплата!

You have successfully received money from a registered SolidTrust Pay member!
Keep this email as your receipt.

From STPay member email: [email protected]
From STPay username: aggero
Transaction Number: 2615611
Amount: USD 10.00
Details (if provided): AggeroInvestment payout
Da Gama вне форума
Старый 02.03.2009, 00:21
Интересующийся

Инвестирую в: Другое
Благодарностей: 0

Цитата:
Сообщение от Alyery Посмотреть сообщение
Роджер не сдается:
я то же очень надеюсь
кстати у кого-нибудь работает https://libertyreserve.com/?

или у них действительно профилактика?
Alyery, и посоветуй реальный проект, я в аггеро вложился после твоих скринов выплат=)

Последний раз редактировалось pacesetter; 02.03.2009 в 00:40.
pacesetter вне форума
Старый 02.03.2009, 21:15
Профессионал

Благодарностей: 246

И снова я с вами, выкладываю последнии новости с проекта:
Цитата:
Hello members,

I would like to address some of the questions being fielded on MMG and other forums...

1st- I am not gone. It was the weekend and many of you know that I do not go online during the weekends. I do go online from time to time but just to pay pending requests, but that's about it.

2nd- As I've said in my previous newsletter, '2nd- pay all requests on all those that are not in profit yet until March 1st', that was what I have been doing. Only paying those who are not in profit yet that requested. If you are in profit then you are at the end of my list, and I believe that is only fair.

3rd- If you received less than your requested amount then that was intentional but I made sure you are still in profit.

4th- Yesterday, March 1st, saw me staring at a $200,000+ total withdrawal request! And that is JUST yesterday's, excluding the requests already made prior. This is WAY MORE than what is remaining on our funds. I paid most of the ones who are not in profit yet, some will have to wait a bit more until we get more funds from our investments.

5th- I will consume all remaining funds today and pay as much as I can. I will divide our funds 80% to pay the big investors and 20% to pay the small investors. You will therefore not get the full amount you invested with but at least you will get a refund.

6th- Like I said, I will be expecting more funds soon, so I will continue with the refund process as I receive it. The database will remain intact with me together with all the payments made. It will not be a quick process but you can expect it within a month or two.

7th- Many asked what happened to the support email... you should know that right after I sent the last email, I received more than 300 emails during the first hour alone. I cannot possibly answer all that so the best recourse was to close it and have you just wait for updates from me.

8th- Due to these events, Aggero Investment is OFFICIALLY CLOSED after I send this email out. This will be the last email you will receive from me apart from payout emails. I deeply DEEPLY apologize for this, no changes at this stage will revive the program. You and I know that if I continue on and made changes, then unsuspecting people might lose more. BUT at the same time, I am proud also to have ran this for six months and hopefully made a lot of you happy with your earnings.

THANK YOU ALL!
Roger C
В кратции: Программа официально ЗАКРЫТА !!!
Остаеться дожидаться выплат и все такое...

Всем спасибо!

С уважением,
Константин.
Старый 03.03.2009, 17:57
Профессионал

Благодарностей: 294

Цитата:
Сообщение от pacesetter Посмотреть сообщение
я то же очень надеюсь
кстати у кого-нибудь работает https://libertyreserve.com/?

или у них действительно профилактика?
Alyery, и посоветуй реальный проект, я в аггеро вложился после твоих скринов выплат=)
Да я рад бы, только сам не знаю, куда податься.
Пока самые большие надежды связываю с Revenue-Investment, но кидаться с головой туда тоже не советую.
Alyery вне форума
Старый 03.03.2009, 22:33
Топ Мастер

награды Ветеран MMGP.RU 

Тем более, что у Revenue Investment сейчас тоже проблемы начались - и опять-таки из-за длительности дауна LR. К примеру, решил я сегодня вывести деньги после окончания срока депозита, а платежки LR уже нет в проекте! И на другие платежки деньги вывести нельзя! Пока админ обещает просто вернуть начальные депозиты вкладчикам - безо всяких процентов...
Da Gama вне форума
Тема закрыта
Войдите, чтобы оставить комментарий.