MMGP logo
Присоединяйтесь к нашему инвестиционному форуму, на котором уже 641,972 пользователей. Чтобы получить доступ ко многим закрытым разделам и начать общение - зарегистрируйтесь прямо сейчас.
В этом разделе находятся закрытые темы проблемных проектов. Обсуждение запрещено!
Старый 19.06.2008, 20:51
Любитель

Инвестирую в: любую авантюру
Благодарностей: 60
Kent написал опять собственноручно мне письмо и приглашает в "кино" в четверг, в пятницу и в субботу, при этом просит не забыть апгрейдидся и не обращать внимание на фигню, что у них в фаг-е записано. О том, что у него и планы изменились на будущее в форуме уже сообщалось.

Цитата:
Dear rasimsh,

Well, I wanted to let you know that we have been working very hard behind the scenes to try to get things fixed up and ready for use.

Upgrades are now available. We will be adding Liberty Reserve Upgrades manually so if your using them, please be patient.

Tomorrow we will be adding a new support area, as well as changing the Terms and FAQ to concur with the new plans and direction that we are going. We will also be changing the banners to reflect the changes also. At present the Terms and FAQ do not reflect what is going on with the site. So please disregard them until they are changed.

I will be doing a newscast either Thursday or Friday or Saturday dealing with 14 Days Hits and what we are doing and where we are going. I will keep you informed as to when that will be.

Meanwhile, please upgrade, and enjoy the plans we have in place. The more you support 14 Days Hits, the quicker we can get everyone refunded.

Please make sure you check out the newscast this Thursday at https://www.24surfmonitor.com Also, check out our forum at https://www.mycashforum.com

As a side note. We will be changing servers sometime in the very near future. We will try to keep the downtime to a minimum, but if there is some, please dont panic. We are still here.

One final thing. Welcome to all of the new members that have joined over the past few days. It is encouraging to see new people joining.

Take care everyone!

Kent

MCF Admin

https://www.mycashforum.com
https://www.24surfmonitor.com
https://www.prosourceads.net
https://www.adsprivate.com
https://www.dollardayhits.com
https://www.14days-hits-surf.net
Перейти к предыдущему сообщению | Перейти к следующему сообщению | Назад к сообщ
P.S.

Только что было еще письмо удалил по ошибке не прочитав

Последний раз редактировалось rasimsh; 19.06.2008 в 21:05.
rasimsh вне форума
Старый 19.06.2008, 21:05
Интересующийся

Инвестирую в: HYIP Фонды
Благодарностей: 49
В писатели пора мужчине идти! Любит, видимо, он это дело.......
ASDA вне форума
Старый 19.06.2008, 21:13
Топ Мастер

Благодарностей: 1,334

награды Волшебный горшочек Ветеран MMGP.RU 
Так он наверное так и делает...
Пишет письма, а ему за это деньгами скидываются...
Вон за 2 недели почти 9 тысяч вкинули, если стата не накручена была конечно, а выплачено - 0...
Вот он романы и сочиняет...
За такие деньги - он точно что каждому лично писать должен, причем текст каждому свой...
Senator2 вне форума
Старый 20.06.2008, 09:50
Профессионал

Благодарностей: 294
Цитата:
Meanwhile, please upgrade, and enjoy the plans we have in place. The more you support 14 Days Hits, the quicker we can get everyone refunded.
В цивилизованном обществе это "шантаж" называется
Старый 20.06.2008, 11:02
Топ Мастер

У меня сегодня сайт даже не открывается...
Хотел зайти - посмотреть что там да как - ан нет - не пускает...

P.S. Кстати 12DayliPro тоже почему-то не открывается...
Senator2 вне форума
Старый 20.06.2008, 15:56
Интересующийся

Благодарностей: 0
Не грузится сайт вовсе : (
sonic вне форума
Старый 21.06.2008, 19:37
Любитель

Проверьте пожалуйста свою почту-вышло на свет новое издание романа "Баллада о Кенте"
rasimsh вне форума
Старый 21.06.2008, 19:41
Интересующийся

Инвестирую в: HYIP Фонды
Благодарностей: 49
Цитата:
Сообщение от rasimsh Посмотреть сообщение
Проверьте пожалуйста свою почту-вышло на свет новое издание романа "Баллада о Кенте"

название супер!!! А что там? мне никогда писем не достается....
ASDA вне форума
Старый 21.06.2008, 19:50
Топ Мастер

Цитата:
Сообщение от rasimsh Посмотреть сообщение
Нету ничего... Почта пустая...
Сайт даже не загружается... Наверное хватило им $10 штук...
Теперь чего-то нового замутят...
Senator2 вне форума
Старый 21.06.2008, 20:41
Профессионал

Благодарностей: 294
Цитата:
Сообщение от Senator2 Посмотреть сообщение
Нету ничего... Почта пустая...
Сайт даже не загружается... Наверное хватило им $10 штук...
Теперь чего-то нового замутят...
Да нет, на новый хостинг с лучшей защитой бла-бла-бла переезжают. Ждите, говорят, ASAP.

А письма я тоже не видел.
Старый 21.06.2008, 21:17
Любитель

Приношу свои извинения за допущенную неточность - письмо я получал по линии MY CASH FORUM URGENT UPDATE

Цитата:
rasimsh,

It has been a long time since I have sent out an update. So I feel as if it is important to do so now. There is alot in this email, so please get a cup of coffee, or tea, and sit down and have an enjoyable read.

The first bit of news that I would like to relate is that the forum is doing very well. We hit the 11,000 member mark a while back and are still growing strong. It is so great to see the new people coming in, and also to see the old veterans hanging around. Thanks everyone for your support of the forum.

If you will notice there have been alot of changes over the past few weeks. We have added alot of good things to the forum, so please go check them out. I would encourage you to make My Cash Forum your home. Come in and get acquainted with the other members. Have fun, and above all be safe.

Another bit of news that has happened to the MCF Network, is that we have taken over a struggling site called 14days-Hits-Surf.net. There were alot of people in this site and the admin, had some issues, so the opportunity presented itself to me to take over the site and try to help get it back into shape. it is going to be a long haul to get everyone refunded from the last admins regime, but with the members support, we can get 14 Days Hits going very strong.

Over the past month a new processor has come online, and this one looks really good. The name of it is strictpay.com and they are really in a position to be the next great processor out there. I would encourage all of you to go view the special interview that is on the monitor. https://www.24surfmonitor.com It really was a good interview, and should give you an idea of how good this new processor really is. Here is a link to the processor if you want to check it out. https://www.strictpay.com/index.php?...4e592e2ee0f281 All of the referral commissions I get from that account will go toward the refunding of 14 Days Hits Members.

Our monitor has had some changes done to it. We are still working on alot of things on the monitor, but I think you will find that it is a little cleaner, and has some nice features added to it. We have also changed the newscast times to Thursdays now instead of the traditional Tuesdays. This seems to work with my schedule a little better, so I hope it hasnt caused any inconvenience for anyone.

I would also like to give a call out to a great exchange service. Many people have asked if I knew of a good exchange service, and I think that this one is a good one. The admin is honest, and really tries hard to provide great customer service. It can be found at http:www.exchangesplus.com

This next bit of update, I would really like all of you to look at seriously and consider where things are going in this industry. Over the past three to four months, this industry has really taken a turn for the worse. So many people have taken it upon themselves to try to hurt others. It is very sad to see how vicious things have gotten. What is even worse, is that many of the forum and monitor owners participate in the mud slinging and actually revel in it.

For over a year now, I have watched this trend building. It starts with a few..what I call forum rats...that just really have no sense and really have no idea of what they are talking about. They are simply parroting someone else, that made things up. But I have seen a few forum rats start saying things, and then it begins to grow. What is sad, is the good people, and the new people, sometimes get sucked into these lies that the swamp rats are spreading. And that needs to stop. Many people have been turned from joining the forum or my sites because of these rats that are out there. And you know who that hurts? It hurts the new people, and the good people. I could care less about the rats. They feed off of the carnage of scam sites, and really have no regard for anyone but themselves.

So when you start hearing bad things about me, just dismiss it. Some of the things that I hear being said about me, even surprise me. Meaning, that I didnt realize that I had done so many bad things, and was such a scammer. In fact, I have heard so many things now about me, and about my sites, that I have to check my memory on. I am thinking that I am getting old or alzheimers or something, because I cannot remember doing the things that I am being accused of. It is really quite amazing. And it does make me laugh.

This is what happens. Some rat hears something, or makes something up in their head. Then they go tell a couple of people, and pretty soon, I am a monster with three heads, and a list of scam sites a mile long. This is so amazing, because while it may seem true in their pea brains, but yet in actuality it is so far from the truth.

So this is what I would like people to consider. I have been around since 1997. I know some things. I have made mistakes, which we all have done. I have made poor decisions which we all have done. But yet I am still here. And I am still helping people with all of my sites. No matter what the forum and monitor rats say, I am a man of integrity and am honest. And it is time that the good people in this industry do something about these rats.

I fight hackers and scammers every day. We do not need to be wasting valuable time on the rats that are out there. But in order to clean up this industry, we unfortunately need to deal with this issue. It is time for the good people to stand up to these rats. I have seen many times, that if enough good people go against a rat and a troll, that the rat decides it is time to move on. So if your a good guy, and you believe that this industry can help people, then please stand up to this trash that is being spread all over. Dont frequent the forums that are notorious for this kind of trash. Specifically ASA, MMG and Talk Gold. Find somewhere else to go. Show them that you dont appreciate what they are allowing or doing. If you must frequent the rat hangouts, then PM the rats and tell them you dont appreciate them saying what they are saying. PM the admins of the rat hangouts, and tell them to clean up or get out.

All it will take is a concerted effort on the good guys parts to clean up the mess that has been created by the rat droppings. As for me. I intend to be around a long time. I intend to be here as long as God allows me to be here. And I intend to fight scammers, bad admins, and anything else that comes my way. But myself as well as my staff, need your help. We need you as a good guy to stand up for what is right. We also need your support in our forum and in our monitor. We have a monumental task ahead of us, but with your support and help, we can navigate through this together and navigate it all safely.

As far as a course of action. Just do what I outlined above. We are working on a number of things, to help with the rat infestation, and will reveal those things at a later date. But please, if your a good guy, do your part.

Sorry for the ramblings about rats. Lets get back to the update at hand, and I will let you get back to your day.

Please make sure your checking out the forum as often as you can. It is important to stay up to date with things. We have a great group of moderators that have dedicated themselves to this forum, and are committed to making this a great and safe place to be. So please support what you have here. Give us ideas, get active and have fun.

Take care everyone!

Kent

MCF Admin
Еще раз извините, что цитирую без перевода - неотложные дела. Переведите пожалуйста кто сможет

Спасибо
rasimsh вне форума
Старый 21.06.2008, 21:18
Топ Мастер

Цитата:
Сообщение от Alyery Посмотреть сообщение
Да нет, на новый хостинг с лучшей защитой бла-бла-бла переезжают. Ждите, говорят, ASAP.

А письма я тоже не видел.
Ах вон оно что...
На новый хостинг типа... А этот их чем уже не устроил ???
Больше 200-х дней, если не ошибаюсь, было нормально (пару случае не в счет) - а теперь лучшую защиту им подавай...
Ну-ну...
Подождем, посмотрим...
Senator2 вне форума
Старый 26.06.2008, 00:00
Интересующийся

Просто уже нечего придумать им вот и лепят всё что угодно
sonic вне форума
Старый 27.06.2008, 05:26
Любитель

Инвестирую в: Свой бизнес
Благодарностей: 87
Выплаты приходили ?? =)
OrlandO вне форума
Старый 27.06.2008, 16:37
Топ Мастер

Цитата:
Сообщение от OrlandO Посмотреть сообщение
Выплаты приходили ?? =)
Нет конечно...
Выплат никаких не было...
Моя выплат как упала в пендинг - так и висит там до сих пор - только что специально зашел проверил...
Короче - сказочники они еще те...
Senator2 вне форума
Старый 08.07.2008, 19:18
Интересующийся

Date: 7/8/2008 17:17
Batch: 3922900
Sent To: U3105441
Amount: $51.50
Memo: Deposit to 14daysHitssurf User InvestDad Admin
Старый 08.07.2008, 20:31
Профессионал

Благодарностей: 246
кто то вкладывает в этот проект еще?!
Вроде выплаты не пошли со второго раза?!!??! я ваще %)
Старый 08.07.2008, 21:14
Интересующийся

Благодарностей: 2
Нет слов проект соскамился тучу времени назад, не отбражает стату не возврашает дипозиты а в него продолжают вкладывать?
Это что-то вроде привычки или как?
Цитата:
Выплат никаких не было...
Моя выплат как упала в пендинг - так и висит там до сих пор - только что специально зашел проверил...
Короче - сказочники они еще те...
Не о чем не говорит?
Eretikaf вне форума
Старый 08.07.2008, 21:47
Профессионал

Благодарностей: 246
Сам в шоке!
Ладно бы, это был опыкновенный инвестор, который не гуляет и не заглядывает на форумы.. а тут админ мониторинга.... ваще нет слов!!!
Старый 08.07.2008, 22:55
Топ Мастер

Я был вложился один раз, сразу после того, как типа там сменилось руководство...
Положил минималку - $5 - отсерфил 2 недели, а ничего не выплатили....
После этого лично я ничего не вкладывал, да и не буду...
Senator2 вне форума
Войдите, чтобы оставить комментарий.
Опции темы