MMGP logo
Присоединяйтесь к нашему инвестиционному форуму, на котором уже 642,479 пользователей. Чтобы получить доступ ко многим закрытым разделам и начать общение - зарегистрируйтесь прямо сейчас.
В этом разделе находятся закрытые темы проблемных проектов. Обсуждение запрещено!
Тема закрыта
Первый пост Опции темы
Старый 15.11.2010, 10:33
Топ Мастер

Инвестирую в: HYIP
Благодарностей: 1,789

награды Ветеран MMGP.RU 
Re: Funds-o-matic - funds-o-matic.com

Получена выплата:
Цитата:
Date: 11/14/2010 11:53:48 PM
Amount Sent: $1.05 USD
Sender Name: Randy Mitchell
Sender Email: [email protected]
Reference Number: 52BD5-7A59D-2F3D7,
Еще 6 выплат в пендинге (самой старой - 11 дней)...
Da Gama вне форума
Старый 30.11.2010, 13:23
Топ Мастер

Инвестирую в: HYIP
Благодарностей: 1,789

награды Ветеран MMGP.RU 

Обновление от админа:
Цитата:
Dear Igor,

As you may be aware this has been a challenging year for HYIPs, with many predicting the death of the industry. FOM opened up during this time and has had to face numerous obstacles. One of the first was the hosting change which was successfully completed. Another large obstacles was the disappearance of StrictPay, causing you (and FOM) to lose any money that was deposited there. More recently there have been numerous problems with AlertPay with both member charge backs and new rules imposed on the program. Much of this history can be read on the MMG forum if you care to. Some I cannot reveal as it is confidential.

The latest issues with AlertPay have made it impossible to keep the program running as before. With the required changes while some still were positive and optimistic, my mail overflowed with nasty mails and hate mails mostly from members in profit. Such as the case about 3 weeks ago I disabled deposits so I could decide what to do without continuing to take people?s money. After much thought I have decided to close FOM. It is with a heavy heart that I do this as I thought the program would last for years.

My plan is to pay those not in profit first, then pay everyone up to the 130% earnings cap. I don?t have a time frame on this as I am paying people as I have investment funds available to do so. You can see evidence of this from the most recent payments. As well as the many LR payments made today. I will continue to make payments as often as possible so please post your payments in MMG so that others have proof that I am still paying.

I ended Surf-o-Matic in an honorable fashion and I intend to do the same with Funds-o-Matic. Please help me do so by continuing to post payments and by being patient, and remember that asking how long for payments does not speed them up.

To ensure that your paid in the fastest possible time please enter a processor for all available in your back office. This includes Alert Pay, Liberty Reserve and Perfect Money.

In the near future you should be receiving an additional e-mail telling you an exact amount that you will be able to continue to receive.

Sincerely,
RandyM

Please if someone can post in forums, and any mod move to closed.
Очень коротко: из-за многочисленных проблем с платежками (StrictPay, AlertPay) и не только проект закрывается; админ планирует вначале делать выплаты тем, кто не в профите, а затем попытаться довести процент выплат до 130% от вкладов (не ограничивая себя временными рамками).

И, как доказательство, первая выплата за последние полмесяца (пендинг от 04.11.2010):
Цитата:
Date: 11/30/2010 3:14 AM
Batch: 50307528
From Account: U5379515 (Funds O Matic)
Amount: $1.40
Memo: Payout to member #3031 from Funds-O-Matic
Da Gama вне форума
Старый 30.11.2010, 17:47
Профессионал

Инвестирую в: Другое
Благодарностей: 939

да, тоже пришло письмо ну будем надеяться, что админ закроет долги...
Logrus вне форума
Тема закрыта
Войдите, чтобы оставить комментарий.