MMGP logo
Присоединяйтесь к нашему инвестиционному форуму, на котором уже 642,443 пользователей. Чтобы получить доступ ко многим закрытым разделам и начать общение - зарегистрируйтесь прямо сейчас.
Список проблемных, неактивных и закрытых программ (МЛМ, спонсоры, покер, аукционы и т.д.). Практически все проекты в этом разделе являются мошенничеством. Если тема не поддерживается ее создателем и никому не интересна, то через месяц она переносится в этот раздел.
Первый пост Опции темы
Старый 06.06.2014, 22:47
Интересующийся

Инвестирую в: Другое
Благодарностей: 6
Re: clikz4freakz.com - clikz4freakz

А что на Пайзу уже вывода нет?
oreged90 вне форума
Старый 06.06.2014, 23:57
Интересующийся

Благодарностей: 22

Цитата:
Сообщение от oreged90 Посмотреть сообщение
А что на Пайзу уже вывода нет?
Последние выплаты 25 мая.Думаю, на 90% скам...

Были 2 на пейзу 29 мая но они кажутся сомнительными...
Старый 07.06.2014, 17:37

Инвестирую в: Доверительное управление
Благодарностей: 0

Вывод на PM работает,выплату получил 20.05,далее апгрейд и аренда новых рефералов.Теперь сам жду когда же появится возможность поставить на вывод.Пока админ не выставляет платежку PM
wayton вне форума
Старый 13.06.2014, 12:03

Update 29.05.

Dear members,

Again PayPal has put us under 10 days review. I'm apologizing again but there isn't anything I can do. This situation does not depend on me. We have made many calls to them, trying to cooperate and to explain to them it is unlikely to put us under 3rd review. The past 3 weeks we did evertyhing they requiered, submitted all the documents, gave them all the proofs they need and yet they still make problems, they still haven't done their job. All depends on PayPal now, from our side we have done the possible, I want to assure you. I don't want to ask for your patience anymore, I'm lack of patience myself. All I have now is just faith, it's pity that all we have to depend on PayPal's ridiculous bureaucracy, for number 1 payment processor they have the worst customer support system, they are one BIG random machine, they hide behind their call centers and you can not even speak to a decent representative, only general information, autoreplys.... Totalitarian company.....
PayPal payments have been stopped for now. Also the purchasing via PayPal has been disabled untill the review is over.

Ralitsa

добавлено через 1 минуту
UPDATE 24.05.

Hello members,

I want to announce that the 250$ daily purchasing limit has been removed. You can purchase without any difficulties.
As you know 3 days ago PayPal required some additional documents which we provided. We have been wating a comfirmation call and we finally got it. This ocassion has changed our primary plans that's why we couldn't start processing payments on 21.05. Good news is that we are starting processing payments today. We will start from 20.05.
All payment requests which have been made during the period 23.04.-19.05. will be set to 30 days pending period unless they are canceled and then requested again. The new requested payments will be processed within 5 days.
Thank you for your attention!

Ralitsa

добавлено через 2 минуты
Dear members,
It is about time to announce some important news. The past 2 weeks have been dedicated to resolving the PayPal issue as well as establishing a sustainable business model. As a result of our efforts, the solution was found. Please carefully note the following points:

1. Clikz4freakz and Clikit have been merged and now they are part of Prime Vision Networks Company;
2. From now on both Clikz4freakz and Clikit will be managed by myself Ralitsa Kosturkova and Nikolay Kosturkov ( my brother, ex owner of Silverclix and Clixdo);
3. PayPal is enabled for purchasing. Note something important, at the beginning there will be some precautionary measures. There will be a purchasing limit of 250$ per day, which means that once this daily limit is reached, PayPal will be temporarily disabled for purchasing until the next day.
4. PayPal payments – We are setting a new rule till we compensate for the pending days, this rule is not part from TOS it is a temporary rule, so you’d better read this line carefully. On 21.05. we will restore the 5 days waiting period, it means we will start completing withdraws starting from 17.05. up to 21.05. All requests, which have been made during passed two weeks, when PayPal was disabled, and before that (23.04.-16.05.), will be set to 30 days pending period. What does it mean? All requested money during this period (23.04.-16.05.) can either wait 30 days (starting from 21.05.) to be processed or can be canceled and then requested again. The new requested payment will be processed within 5 days.
5. For your information, the whole income form PayPal will be used for covering members’ withdraws;
6. New features for the both sites are coming in the next few days. STP ( Solid Trust Pay) processor will be enabled for deposits and withdraws;
7. Special Thanks to all those who supported us during the last hard period.

Ralitsa
« Last Edit: 2014-05-29 at 11:48 by Admin »

Последний раз редактировалось wayton; 13.06.2014 в 12:06. Причина: Добавлено сообщение
wayton вне форума
Старый 29.06.2014, 22:48
Интересующийся

Куда сайт пропал?
Сергей Анисимов вне форума
Старый 29.06.2014, 23:01
Любитель

Благодарностей: 491

тут уже скам, сайт закрыт.
richomie вне форума
Старый 17.07.2014, 11:45

Сообщение на сайте-К сожалению, мы находимся в настоящее время выполняет техническое обслуживание!

Мы в настоящее время закрытия сайта. Особая благодарность всех поклонников и ненавистников!!!Вижу что на сильвер клик обновили главную страничку сайта(это у брата)возможно что мы дождемся обновления на clikz4freakz и сайт заработает.Хотябы дату запуска написали
wayton вне форума
Старый 18.07.2014, 13:20

Благодарностей: 2,930

награды Волшебный горшочек 

Цитата:
Sorry, We are Currently Performing Maintenance!
We are currently closing the site down. Special thanks to All Supporters and Haters !!!
Переношу в скамы
Klyck вне форума
Войдите, чтобы оставить комментарий.