Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 21.03.2011, 16:38
Интересующийся

Инвестирую в: Свой бизнес
Благодарностей: 0
Eldorado Invest - money-invest.net

I Victor Gonchar, last three years I work in the markets of investments One year ago I have started to cooperate with investment project Eldorado. This year under my request have created a separate site and have opened access of Russian-speaking audience in territory of the CIS countries. The investment closed club. Registration private, only, through the information sponsor. For this purpose what to receive the reference for registration inform the sponsor Е-mail. Stably works more than three years. Investments into market and trade system on purpose to lift purchasing capacity that on the same market to buy more.

Stabilization insurance fund.

Dividends from 10 % to 35 % a month.

The deposit from 10$ - 25000$ for 12 months.

Dividends are paid monthly 1 numbers of each month. Charges are made into your account every day. To invite to build structure not necessarily. But, encouragements are that who invites.

The bonus program.

Want to learn more?
Mine Skype: Eldorado-invest
My e-Mail: [email protected]

Our payment requisites :
Liberty Reserve - U5470185
Perfect Money - U2784922
Alert Pay - [email protected]
Разместился в этом разделе, потому что ставки понижаются и конечный вариант не будет превышать 15% в месяц.
Сейчас идет привлечение в доверительное управление.
Далее будут развиваться онлайн игры и многое другое.
Почему скрипт такой, потому что изучается рынок привлечения средств, при рентабельной работе сайт и компания будет совершенствоваться.
Если работа будет не рентабельна средства будут возвращены и проект закроется.

https://money-invest.net
Виктор Гончар вне форума
Перейти в тему этого сообщения: Eldorado Invest - money-invest.net