Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 28.09.2015, 21:33
Любитель

Инвестирую в: Свой бизнес
Благодарностей: 62
Незаконная блокировка аккаунта Perfect Money

Возможно кто-то может подсказать, я создал аккаунт, он проработал около 3х месяцев. Потом его заблокировали по непонятным мне причинам.

Your account is blocked for accepting payments on behalf of ccc.mn - Carding forum Please do not use the services of Perfect Money.

Создал тикеты но на них перестали отвечать, переписка:

Дата: 22:07 01.08.15 | By remb0
Hi, dear

why my account blocked?

help me pleaze

It may be this is a mistake? to me can explain in detail what happened?

please specify the number of replenishment, and the name of the counterparty

to whom I need to write a complaint? I need to know who I cause any damage

Ответ:
Your account has been blocked for criminal activities (carding – selling or buying stolen credit cards). We do not tolerate such activities in our system.

Sincerely, Customer Support Manager
Andrew Lionel

Дата: 21:13 03.08.15 | By remb0
to whom I need to write a complaint? I need to know who I cause any damage

please specify the number of replenishment, and the name of the counterparty

Ответ:
Dear Customer,

Your account is blocked for accepting payments on behalf of a ccc.mn - Carding forum We ask you not to use Perfect Money system.

Best Regards,

Дата: 06:53 05.08.15 | By remb0
please tell me , I need to know how it happened, from whom I received a payment? who I made a translation of dirty money ? let me know the amount and date of payment , thank you

Ответ:
Dear Customer,

We will not provide you specific transaction numbers we used to investigate you account. Your account is consistently being provided by admin of forum ccc.mn as means of payment. We do not allow such websites within our system. You may investigate this issue with the information given.

Best Regards,

Дата: 18:49 26.08.15 | By remb0
please email me the answer, I did not break the rules, I want you to work on, use your system

Дата: 09:34 05.08.15 | By remb0
Please, understand me, I have nothing to do with the site - ccc.mn. I am first time hear about it!
I sometimes make exchanges, but I dont know the source of this money. You accuse me of something, but I wasnt involved! Please, write the number of the rogues wallet. I should know who this offender, because which You have blocked my account.

Статус: Закрыто
remb0 вне форума
Перейти в тему этого сообщения: Незаконная блокировка аккаунта Perfect Money