G/U Analysis/Prediction Mar. 25
G/U looks down on our d1 time frame….clear support is at 4855 which is a d1 fibo level and 4780 as a lower support….4855 could be a turning point but we will update the levels for further down if this level is broken…Resistances are at 4900/05 areas and higher up at around 4950/60 areas….Happy trading [...]
добавлено через 23 часа 44 минуты
G/U Analysis/Prediction Mar. 26
G/U is still bearish but we can see some up moves today being its Friday… supports are at 4845/40 areas and farther down at 4805…with resistances at 4910 area and farther up at 4930 area….also 4975 area is a strong resistance level….
G/U has some early reversal signs on D1 time frame, so we can see some up moves this week…we have resistances at 5010/20 and higher up to 5075/80…Our supports are at 4925/20 and lower at 4845 area….good luck…
Gu is at a key resistance point on fibs which is 50% at 5082….we have supports at 5010/15 and lower at 4965 areas with resistances at 5085 higher up at 5110…
Here are the some levels we post on FFT…
Resistances: 1.5115, 1.5151, 1.5209
Supports: 1.4998, 1.4962, 1.4904
G/U has some key resistance levels that were reached….we have resistances at 5235/40 areas and higher at around 5270, supports are at 5165 and lower at 5120 area…
Supports: 1.5080, 1.5042, 1.4981
Resistances: 1.5202, 1.5240, 1.5301
The predictions that I was posting during last few months are now available only through forexfocustime. Please visit forexfocustime website and subscribe to our prediction services. At this point I will only list important levels, and also an overview of previous day trades.
Prediction: GU has closed the gap as we stated in our post yesterday and bounced off a support we indicated at 5210/15 area…our other support for today is at 5180/85 area with a strong lower support at 5120 area and resistances are at 5250 area and higher up at 5265/70 areas….if upper resistance is broken at 5320 area we will most likely have an up move but for now our outlook is bearish…
1. Long @ 52125, DD 2 pips; MP 33 pips. We had this level marked from yesterdays post…this would be a scalp long which we banked 20-30 pips on this trade
2. Long @ 5180, DD 12 pips; MP 19 pips. This was a scalp trade long which was stopped out at BE as price moved 15+ into the green.
3. Short @ 5270, DD 8 pips; MP 26 pips. This trade happened in early Asia session so this would be more of a scalp and a close for about 20 pips.
Notes: As you can see by the chart that we missed our swing short level which was at 5250 by 5 pips… when price started climbing back to this marked resistance we did not take this short. Also we missed long level by 8 pips which was at 5120 so we would not take this trade unless stated in our next post.
Overall Profit/Loss: 50 pips
добавлено через 1 минуту
Important Levels April 7th, 2010
добавлено через 22 часа 16 минут
Overview of Predictions Apr. 7
Prediction: GU is still bearish with key resistance level at 5315 (if this level is broken to the top we can see some more up moves) and the other resistance is at 5272…supports are at 5240, 5185/90 and key lower support at 5140/45 areas…
1. Long @ 5240, DD: 13 pips; MP 45 pips. Price broke through this level but SL should have held up with a tp at our resistance point for a 32 pip trade.
2. Short @ 5272, DD: 13 pips; MP 134 pips. This was a trend short trade to atleast our first support that price has not bounced at which is 5190, but as per rules we recommend to the lower support level marked of the day which was at 5140. If closed at support at 5190, we would have a 82 pip trade.
3. Long @ 5190, DD: 0 pips; MP 17 pips. This trade moved enought to put our stop at BE and we were stopped out.
Note: Price hit 51906 on our charts which we count as a hit. Also another note about trading the levels is that we count stops and limits not from spreads but price on chart….We use bid charts at Go Markets…
4. Long @ 5140, DD: 2 pips; MP 30<. This level was a key support level that we stated in the predictions, so profit could of been left running some pips….but we will count it as a scalp long for 30 pips.
Prediction: GU starting to show some bullish signs with D1 candles…resistances are at 5315 and higher up at 5350/55 areas…supports are at 5275/80 areas and lower at 5240/35 areas…
1. Long @ 5280, DD: 2 pips; MP: 110 pips. This was a long in our trend direction so we hold to second resistance level which was 5350/55…so profit should be 75 pips.
2. Short @ 5355, DD: 21 pips; MP 0 pips. Price ran through this level so we would be got stopped out at -15 pips.
Overall Profit/Loss: +60 pips
Week Profit/Loss: +344 pips
Note: The reason we did not short at 5315 is because price didn’t reach it on first attempt by 6 pips and then come to our support level which we are suppose to hold to second resistance level as per our rules.
If you have questions about our predictions or how we trade them…We will try to set a day next week to chat for 1 hour before London open to answer your questions. We will post a day and time when we will do this on our Blog…
Important Levels April 13th, 2010
USD/JPY: 92.15; 92.25;
добавлено через 20 часов 38 минут
Overview of Predictions Apr. 13
Prediction: GU has some bearish signs to us…we have resistances at 5390 and higher up at 5405/10 with a key level at 5450 area…supports are at 5315/20 and lower at 5275 areas….So scalp long, trend short….
1. Short @ 5390, DD: 2 pips; MP: 43 pips. This trade went in plus and we put SL at BE after about 25 pips and get stopped out when we had some good green pips.
2. Short @ 5405, DD: 3 pips; MP: 37 pips. Price bounce nicely from our level and move SL to BE same as the first and we get stopped out again at BE
3. Short @ 5450, DD: 0 pips; MP: 90+. Price hit 54485, we took this trade as we recommend entry 2-4 pips from level marked and closed this trade late US session with a 90 pip profit. Price did not hit our support lines but we close daily trades that give 80-100 pips.
Note: The levels worked good today. We left some 80 pips to the market, but this is where it is important to follow rules. We set some rules but you are welcome to use these levels as u wish: Scalp all levels, trail all entries with a trailing (just some suggestions)….how ever will bring green pips.
Prediction: GU looks like its aiming to test Monday high…resistances at 5455/60 and higher up at 5485 with supports at 5390/85 and 5365 with a strong support at 5320 area…Scalp middle levels, trend top and bottom levels…
1. Long @ 5385, DD: 8 pips; MP: 65 pips. Price bounce on this level a few times but this was a scalp for 20-30 pips even though more was achievable.
Note: When we list 2 levels like here 5390/85, stop has to be 15 pips from the farther level and give yourself 2-4 +/- pips of play around these levels for entry.
2. Short @ 5453, DD: 0 pips; MP 50 pips. Price hit 54535 on our bid charts so we too this trade as we leave room to play (2-4 pips), trade could have been taken later at 5455 but was more risky…this was a very quick 30 pips.
3. Short @ 5485, DD: 5 pips; MP 28 pips. This level was hit late US session so we traded this as a scalp for 20 pips even though the market could give more.
Prediction: GU coming to key daily resistance levels with 5515/20 and higher up at 5545/50 and a key level at 5570 area….supports are at 5485/90, 5455 and 5430/35…so scalp long and trend short from top levels….
1. Short @ 5520, DD: 3 pips; MP: 130+ pips. This was a trend level so we hold this trade for at least 70-100 pips or to our last support level marked. This trade was closed at 5430 as we ignore all middle scalp levels when we are in a trend trade.
2. Long @ 5430, DD: 15 pips; MP: 10 pips. This trade was stopped out for -15 as our scalp level…..
добавлено через 23 часа 15 минут
Overview of Predictions Apr. 19
Prediction: GU is bearish but we can see a market attempt to close gap with supports at 5220/25 and lower at 5180 area with resistances at 5280/85 and higher up at 5315/20 and 5350/55 as gap close resistance….scalp middle levels and trend top and bottom…
1. Long @ 5220, DD: 9 pips; MP: 35 pips. This was a scalp long which moved a quick for +20.
2. Short @ 5280, DD: 0 pips; MP: 21 pips. Price hit 52786 on our bid charts which is in our 2-4 pip exception for a 20 pip trade.
3. Short @ 5215, DD: 6 pips; MP: 60 pips. This was also a scalp level which we took 30 pips at.
Prediction: GU is up against some strong resistances which are at 5345/50, 5380 and a key level at 5440/45 with supports at 5280/85 and lower at 5245 area….Scalp middle levels and trend key level…
1. Long @ 5288, DD: 0 pips; MP: 60 pips. This trade was in our 2-4 pip exception for entry which moved for a 25 pip profit.
2. Short @ 5350, DD: 15 pips; MP: 13 pips. This trade did not move enough to move our stop to BE after 15 as this was a scalp trade so we took the hit for -15.
3. Short @ 5380, DD: 12 pips; MP: 17 pips. This trade moved 15 pips so we put SL at BE and get stopped out. Note: This trade was a few minutes before news time so we do not recommend trading scalp levels at or around news times.
добавлено через 22 часа 39 минут
Overview of Predictions Apr. 21
Prediction: GU is slightly bullish with supports at 5315/20 and lower at 5270/75 area…resistances at 5395 area and higher up at 5440/45…scalp middle levels and trend top and bottom…
1. Short @ 5395, DD: 15 pips; MP: 10 pips. This trade was stopped out to the pip for -15 .
2. Short @ 5438, DD: 0 pips; MP: 70 pips. Price hit 5439 on our bid charts (2-4 pip exception) and was closed late US session for +50, as this is a day trading strategy and we try not to hold trades over Asia session.
Overall Profit/Loss: +35
Profit this Month: +829
Important Levels April 22nd, 2010
USD/JPY: 92.55; 93.50
AUD/USD: 0.9225; 0.9295
EUR/USD: 1.3440; 1.3420; 1.3370
Prediction: GU is starting to run up with supports at 5430 and and 5395 areas and resistance at 5490/95 areas and higher up at 5520… scalp middle levels and trend top and bottom…
1. Long @ 5430, DD: 13 pips; MP: 26 pips. This was a scalp on which we held for a 20 pips limit. Note: when you go more then 10 pips in the red, try not to hold for more than 20 pips since this is a scalp.
2. Long @ 5395, DD: 25 pips; MP: 15 pips. This was a trend trade on which we were stopped out for a -25 pip hit.
Prediction: GU looks like it has some more room to go down with resistances at 5380/85 and higher at 5415/20 area…supports are at 5290 area and lower at 5260 with some support at 5315(risky)….scalp long and trend short….
1. Long @ 5315, DD: 0 pips; MP 70 pips. We marked this trade as risky so we had a smaller stop (smaller leverage is also an option). Since it was risky we close at 20 pips even though price flew up.
2. Short @ 5385, DD: 16 pips; MP: 90 pips. This was a trend trade that we usually recommend to hold to second support level marked at 5290, but price missed it by 5 pips (exception 2-4) so after price bounce the second time and did not reach we close this trade for a +70 at our first marked support.
Prediction: GU at a mixed stage for us even though we have some nice reversal candles on D1 for some up…we have resistances at 5485/90 and higher up at 5515/20 areas and supports at 5385/90 and lower at 5325/30 areas….trend bottom and top levels and scalp middle levels…
1. Short @ 5490, DD: 7 pips; MP: 65 pips. Price ran up quickly so we catch this trade at 5490 and held to first support on chart for a 25 pip trade…Note: Price again tested this area later in the US session and got rejected even though we take bounce trades only once off these levels.
Prediction: We are still bearish on GU for today even though we might have some good retracements up with resistances at 5320/25 and 5350/55 areas….supports are at 5245 area and lower at 5195….trend top level and scalp the others…
1. Long @ 5245, DD: 15 pips; MP: 9 pips. This trade was a scalp so we lost 15 pips on this trade.
2. Long @ 5195, DD: 15 pips; MP: 9 pips. As a scalp this trade was stopped at -15.
We had a great month of trading our levels that we predict ahead of time for bounce trades. Here are some of the results of the trades taken.
Total trades: 46
Negative trades: 8
Break even trades: 7 (Note: These trades moved at least +15 pips to put SL at BE)
Positive trades: 31
Total pips for April: 1009 pips
USD/JPY Analysis for May 3rd, 2010
FL (Fib. Levels) for Buy trend:
H1 – 92.75; 93.10; 93.45; 93.88
M15 & M30 – 93.22; 93.48; 93.70; 93.89
FL (Fib. Levels) for Short Trend:
M5 & M15 – 94.40; 94.29; 94.20; 94.10
RL for Short Trend: 94.30; 94.20
SL for Buy Trend: 93.83; 93.63; 93.35
For: FL, SL, RL please visit Glossary page, thank you
добавлено через 23 часа 50 минут
I had another great month and made 1009 pips in April. During the months of February and March I posted predictions for GBP/USD currency. At this point, I am only posting overview of yesterday’s prediction. My analysis and signals are now a paid service. If you want to sign up or receive more information, please visit my website at forexfocustime.
добавлено через 23 часа 52 минуты
Overview of Predictions May 3
Prediction: Some bank holidays today so market may be slow till US session…we have resistances at 5290 and 5340/45 and supports at 5210/05 and lower at 5165…We are leaning on more of a down move today (sell trades can be held for more pips, up to you traders)….Scalp all levels…
1. Long @ 5210, DD: 0 pips; MP: 48 pips. This was a scalp trade as all our levels today so we held this trade for 20+ pips. Note: Price hit 52103 on our charts so it is within our 2-4 pip exception.
Prediction: GU is at a strong support so our bias is mixed today with supports at 5145/50 and lower at 5115 and resistances at 5250, 5275/80 and a key level at 5315/20…Scalp middle levels and trend top and bottom…
1. Long @ 5150, DD: 15 pips; MP: 15 pips. This trade moved about 15 pips but because of the spread we do not think most went 15 pips to move SL to zero so we will count this trade as a negative scalp trade of – 15.
2. Long @ 5115, DD: 24 pips; MP: 70 pips. This was a quick spike at this level and if you didn’t have a limit order you would have been filled at 5105 area. The stop held up on this trade as it was a trend trade (25 pips SL plus spread). This trade was closed late US session as this is a day trading strategy for 60 pips.
Overall Profit/Loss: +45 pips
Pips this Month: +70
добавлено через 22 часа 0 минут
Overview of Predictions May 5
Prediction: GU is still bearish resistances at 5160/65 and higher at 5205 and supports are at 5100/95 and lower at 5020/25…Trend top level and scalp the rest…
1. Short @ 5160, DD: 12 pips; MP: 45 pips. This was a scalp trade that was closed at 30 pips as a quick spike at the end…Note: SL was suppose to be 15 pips plus spread above 5165 level.
2. Long @ 5095, DD: 10 pips; MP: 15 pips. This trade moved 15 pips into the green and was closed at BE.
Note: As seen on the chart, all these levels were respected by the market at later times of trading…In a ranging market some levels can be taken more then once for the experienced trader but minimizing risk is key when doing this ….
Prediction: There is a strong bearish trend in the market, our supports are at 5020 and lower at 4965/70 and some support at 4990(risky)…our resistance are at 5090/95 and higher at 5120/25…trend short and scalp long….
1. Long @ 5020, DD: 0 pips; MP: 48 pips. This trade quickly moved and closed at first sign of resistances for 25 pips.
2. Short @ 5095, DD: 12 pips; MP: 395 pips. This was our trend trade which we held to our last support level which was at 4965 for a 130 pip profit.
3. Long @ 4965, DD: 3 pips; MP: 20 pips. This was a scalp trade which moved for a 20 pip gain…Note at worst on this trade, SL was suppose to be at BE after 15 pips if spread did not allow to close.