MMGP logo
Присоединяйтесь к нашему инвестиционному форуму, на котором уже 642,361 пользователей. Чтобы получить доступ ко многим закрытым разделам и начать общение - зарегистрируйтесь прямо сейчас.
В этом разделе находятся закрытые темы проблемных проектов. Обсуждение запрещено!
Тема закрыта
Первый пост Опции темы
Старый 24.12.2016, 14:47
Интересующийся

Благодарностей: 0
kairosplanet.com - kairosplanet

Заметают следы! Боюсь, что если менты оперативно не возьмутся, то поезд уйдёт....
Пернатый1964 вне форума
Старый 24.12.2016, 17:53
Интересующийся

Цитата:
Сообщение от Kefir2016 Посмотреть сообщение
Цель просто создать видимость работы над чем то. Отвлечь от темы отсутствия выплат. Потом будет отмазка что еще не сформирована еще команда исполнителей задержки возникают из за этого. Ну клоуны. И кудв резюме слать действительно)? Где офис куда на собеседование ехать)?
Видимо собеседовать будут по скайпу))
Sergey Beliy вне форума
Старый 24.12.2016, 18:13
Интересующийся

кто-то в Украине подал заяву о мошенничестве ? - есть номер в Едином реестре досудебных расследований (ЕРДР), ФИО следователя и контактные телефоны?
Alexeycon вне форума
Старый 24.12.2016, 18:55
Профессионал

Благодарностей: 1,061

Цитата:
Сообщение от Alexeycon Посмотреть сообщение
кто-то в Украине подал заяву о мошенничестве ? - есть номер в Едином реестре досудебных расследованийКАКкк (ЕРДР), ФИО следователя и контактные телефоны?
Какое нафик заявление. Лохам -терпилам сказали ждать до 31 января. Денег нет, но вы держитесь. Скоро и вывод будет на карты. Надо ждать. Привлекать лохов в пирамидку. И будет счастье.
Kefir2016 вне форума
Старый 24.12.2016, 19:15
Интересующийся

Все ждут или публичного мордаворота или задержания ОМОНОВЦАМИ! Дайте драйва! D
Пернатый1964 вне форума
Старый 25.12.2016, 01:33
Профессионал

Благодарностей: 1,061

Серьезная ведущая мировая IT компания КАЙРОС. Чьи продукты гарантируют 100 % защиту от взлома.
Цитата:
КАЙРОС! как повлиять на выплаты?
YouTube YouTube
Kefir2016 вне форума
Старый 25.12.2016, 03:54
Интересующийся

Цитата:
Сообщение от Kefir2016 Посмотреть сообщение
Серьезная ведущая мировая IT компания КАЙРОС. Чьи продукты гарантируют 100 % защиту от взлома.
]
блин я с автора этого видоса просто дурею, особенно еще когда люди несоброжают и рекламят эту хрень
такую хрень в конструкторе можно сделать на любом, ЛЮБОМ сайте. И видно это будет только у тебя, а если обновить страницу все станит на свои места
Lainel вне форума
Старый 25.12.2016, 13:01
Заблокированный

Да, "чудо" только для людей, которые ПК используют для ВКонтакте и електронной почты. Тоже мне хакер нашелся... И нифига оно настроение не поднимает. Но может обьяснить как подделать скрины чтобы казалось будто заплатили.
lordfaust вне форума
Старый 25.12.2016, 16:04
Интересующийся

Всем привет! Вот такое письмо пришло на почту))
My full confession

Dear Friends, dear Participants of KairosPalnet Extended Affiliate Marketing Program!
Christmas is a time for celebrating with friends, family and other loved ones. For many of us, this is the most special holiday of the year, and we strive to make Christmas memories that will be cherished for years to come.

On this Christmas eve I decided to exit from comfort zone and to tell you the truth.

I don't want to deceive you, I can't live a lie anymore. I'm sick and tired. My conscience is bothering me.

I know, that you are looking for answers, because you have questions. I answer now:
Indeed, Kairos Technologies Limited does not have corporate clients (and never had). Distributed processing and cloud storage for Kairos’ corporate clients does not exist. It’s total fiction and fake. Kairos’ software counts only online time. Kairos "Secure" Phone is a simple cheap phone made in China. Kairos is a pyramid scheme, because your guarantee payments were the only income of Kairos. Sad but true. Miguel Luis Vieira is a director and the only ultimate beneficiary. He is the mastermind behind the crime.

As Kairos Marketing Director I have been deceiving you for a long time. My sins are heavy on my head. Please, forgive me, I implore. I'm so sorry…

But now I want to help you as much as I can.

I’d like to begin process from myself and I'm ready to lead the movement against Kairos to help you return your money.
Will I help you? - Yes, I’m ready to provide you with any reasonable legal support and assistance.

Feel free to contact me:
My primary email: otokar007 @ gmail com
My facebook account: w ww. facebook. com/ otokar. kasynets
I'm going to create a facebook group where we'll combine our efforts in these hard times.

And if you take care about yourself, you have to follow my advice, I offer a solution:

Indeed, Kairos Technologies Limited has recently applied to strike off the register at Companies House.

beta. companieshouse. gov.uk/company /09152272/ filing-history
As per section 1004 Companies Act 2006 , it means that the company has not traded for 3 months, it does not have any assets or liabilities and it has not changed its registered name. It is an offence for a person to make an application in contravention of this section. A person who makes an application for voluntary striking off on behalf of a company must secure that, within seven days from the day on which the application is made, a copy of it is given to every person who at any time on that day is — (a) a member of the company, (b) an employee of the company,(c) a creditor of the company... "creditor” includes a contingent or prospective creditor.

You have to know that you are creditors, because you gave your money to Kairos.

What happens next
A request for the company to be struck off has been published as a notice in a local Gazette on 20.12.2016
If nobody objects, the company will be struck off the register once the 2 months mentioned in the notice has passed.
A second notice will be published in the Gazette - this will mean the company won’t legally exist anymore (it will have been ‘dissolved’)!
Any relevant party can object to the company being struck off and they must ensure that they write to Companies House immediately, providing strong evidence for their objection.

What to do

I ofter told you that we must have full and complete influence over ourselves.
Now we have to protect ourselves. We must object. I’ll explain how:

1. Your local police.
First, go to your local police office as soon as possible. Remember, this is your last chance to get money back.
Write a police statement about swindling and fraudulent representation: list your contact information, specific details about the crime, such as the time and location of the incident, and names and contact information of the people who were involved - list everyone you know, from Kairos Technologies top managers and officials to your own Kairos leader and your structure leader (they are crime associables). They are guilty of an offence under The Fraud Act 2006 legislation. gov. uk/ukpga /2006/35 /pdfs / ukpga_20060035_en. pdf

Tell the police how much money you gave to your Kairos leader. Write physical descriptions of the people involved, make a statement about what you witnessed and include any additional information you have.

If the police ask questions with the purpose of clarifying your statement, provide even more details about the incident. You have to be meticulous.

Second, contact Companies House: fraud @companieshouse . gov. uk or + 443031234 500
Tell them that you are a creditor of Kairos Technologies Limited, Company number 09152272
and that you didn't receive any notification about Kairos Technologies Limited voluntary striking off. Specify the amount Kairos Technologies has to pay to you. Provide any other relevant information.

Third, contact Crimestoppers: The only independent UK crime fighting charity
w ww. crimestoppers-uk. org/ give-information /give-information-online/
Report to crimestoppers.

And you can contact City of London Police + 442 076012 222

Remember, you have less than 2 months to to get money back.
Let's take things seriously and the police will re-establish justice.
Don’t afraid, go to the police. I’ll assist you.

Share this email with your friends from Kairos.

Beating financial fraud can only happen if we work together.

May your home be filled with the joy of the Christmas season. Here’s wishing you a blessed Christmas
Merry Christmas!

Best,
Otokar Kasynets
YLexx вне форума
Старый 25.12.2016, 16:46
Интересующийся

Благодарностей: 7

Тоже пришло такое письмо
Viktor Krylov вне форума
Старый 25.12.2016, 17:35
Интересующийся

Инвестирую в: Свой бизнес
Благодарностей: 6

Otokar Kasynets
Вчера в 11:31 ·
Dear friends, Partners! Today, from my name, began to come to you and your friends letters with untrue informations. I ask you to bear in mind that any official information from me comes exclusively on this page. Thank you! Merry holidays to you!

Дорогие друзья, партнеры! От моего имени сегодня начали приходить письма Вам и Вашим друзьям. Прошу Вас учитывать, что всякая официальная информация от меня исходит исключительно на этой странице. Спасибо! Весёлых Вам праздников!

то есть письма не от Касинца
webspozitiv вне форума
Старый 25.12.2016, 17:38
Интересующийся

После этого письма акции кайроса окончательно рухнут))А я уже хотел резюме в компанию отправить
BomVida вне форума
Старый 25.12.2016, 17:40
Интересующийся

рассылка не от Касинца, а от тех кто хочет в кратчайшие сроки повалить расшатанную систему

фигня в том что база емейлов каироса слита, не известно вся или частично.
webspozitiv вне форума
Старый 25.12.2016, 17:44
Интересующийся

Благодарностей: 7

А откуда у левых людей есть почтовые адреса аккаунтов Кайроса?Мне на все 5 аккаунтов пришло.
Viktor Krylov вне форума
Старый 25.12.2016, 17:47
Интересующийся

Цитата:
Сообщение от Viktor Krylov Посмотреть сообщение
А откуда у левых людей есть почтовые адреса аккаунтов Кайроса?Мне на все 5 аккаунтов пришло.
фин директора сняли в начале сентября, он мог и слить базу. его не просто так сняли...
webspozitiv вне форума
Старый 25.12.2016, 18:29
Интересующийся

Цитата:
Сообщение от YLexx Посмотреть сообщение
I know, that you are looking for answers, because you have questions. I answer now:
Indeed, Kairos Technologies Limited does not have corporate clients (and never had). Distributed processing and cloud storage for Kairos’ corporate clients does not exist. It’s total fiction and fake. Kairos’ software counts only online time. Kairos "Secure" Phone is a simple cheap phone made in China. Kairos is a pyramid scheme, because your guarantee payments were the only income of Kairos. Sad but true. Miguel Luis Vieira is a director and the only ultimate beneficiary. He is the mastermind behind the crime.
ну наконец то правду написали

добавлено через 3 минуты
Цитата:
Сообщение от Viktor Krylov Посмотреть сообщение
А откуда у левых людей есть почтовые адреса аккаунтов Кайроса
да сам кайрос за бабки слил базу даных другим проектам
fuckairos вне форума
Старый 25.12.2016, 20:14
Интересующийся

Цитата:
Сообщение от Lainel Посмотреть сообщение
блин я с автора этого видоса просто дурею, особенно еще когда люди несоброжают и рекламят эту хрень
такую хрень в конструкторе можно сделать на любом, ЛЮБОМ сайте. И видно это будет только у тебя, а если обновить страницу все станит на свои места
друг, ты, наверное, не понял всей иронии этого видео)
Nick Dementiev вне форума
Старый 25.12.2016, 20:43
Интересующийся

Цитата:
Сообщение от Nick Dementiev Посмотреть сообщение
друг, ты, наверное, не понял всей иронии этого видео)
и в чем же она просветите?
Lainel вне форума
Старый 25.12.2016, 20:47
Интересующийся

в том, что топ-лидеры кричат что у нас всё ЧИКИПУКИ), а в итоге муха на ушах.
Nick Dementiev вне форума
Старый 26.12.2016, 08:32
Интересующийся

Инвестирую в: HYIP
Благодарностей: 4

Ура товарищи!!!!Кайрос свое отработал и за это ему спасибо!!!!
tolyariki вне форума
Тема закрыта
Войдите, чтобы оставить комментарий.