MMGP logo
Присоединяйтесь к нашему инвестиционному форуму, на котором уже 642,363 пользователей. Чтобы получить доступ ко многим закрытым разделам и начать общение - зарегистрируйтесь прямо сейчас.
В этом разделе находятся закрытые темы проблемных проектов. Обсуждение запрещено!
Первый пост Опции темы
Старый 17.04.2007, 01:11
Профессионал

Благодарностей: 240

награды Ветеран MMGP.RU 
Скрин не нужен. Вот только смысл на выходные выводить?
Овчинка выделки не стоит. Тока на голде лишние расходы.

Последний раз редактировалось gydvin; 17.04.2007 в 01:14.
gydvin вне форума
Старый 17.04.2007, 12:19
Профессионал

Благодарностей: 496
Цитата:
Сообщение от gydvin Посмотреть сообщение
Скрин не нужен. Вот только смысл на выходные выводить?
Овчинка выделки не стоит. Тока на голде лишние расходы.
На малых суммах - согласен.
А вот для меня сотка без дела два дня - нехорошо...Поэтому и стараюсь выводить.
Старый 17.04.2007, 12:54
Интересующийся

Благодарностей: 24
Цитата:
Сообщение от str8er Посмотреть сообщение
На малых суммах - согласен.
А вот для меня сотка без дела два дня - нехорошо...Поэтому и стараюсь выводить.
если не секрет то куда можно закинуть деньги на выходные, так чтобы потом их вывести сразу?? я что то такого не видел ...
ster вне форума
Старый 17.04.2007, 13:36
Профессионал

Цитата:
Сообщение от ster Посмотреть сообщение
если не секрет то куда можно закинуть деньги на выходные, так чтобы потом их вывести сразу?? я что то такого не видел ...
HyipsToGo.com для примера.
Был Аммотрейд.... так и делал до этого...
Старый 20.04.2007, 16:31
Любитель

Инвестирую в: Тотализаторы
Благодарностей: 55
Пришло письмо:
Greetings!

Here are some important news about my program!

First, I am not happy at all: I checked a few accounts some hours ago and discovered what I could call a large "sponsor
fraud" that concern about 100 accounts for a concerned amount of about $5000. All these accounts have been frozen, and
their owners will receive an individual email.
Due to this massive fraud, all accounts will be checked, one by one, before Monday and all commissions abusively received
and already paid back to the accounts' owners will be deducted from the balance. In some extreme cases, the account will be
canceled.

Now, some good news! Well, you are now more than 5000 to have an account with a positive balance, in my program! Isn't it
great? Oh... By "positive" balance, I mean "balance from $10".

To serve you better, the website will migrate to another server during the week-end. We were hosted until now on a
"Virtual Private Server" (VPS), we will now have our own "Dedicated server" on which we will also have strong anti attack
protection.

On this new server, the Support will be done through a "ticket" system, in English, German, Russian and Malaysian! I will
care of the messages in English, and 3 people will care of the support in other languages.

The transfer process will begin "now". It is Friday evening in HK, and the transfer should be completed on Sunday evening.
There won't normally be any downtime of the website during the transfer, all accounts will be fully available. The only
thing that can (and will probably be) a bit longer is the payment delays, as they will be processed manually during the
transition period. Anyway all payouts will be completed on Sunday evening, and all will resume to normal on Sunday evening
too.

The forum will be closed during an hour on Sunday afternoon (HK time), time to backup and install the database on the new
server.

Last, the SSL "certificate" will change, so your browser will ask you to "accept" it. Just do it one time and all will
work fine.

New server? In May, also new rules will apply:

- Accounts with a balance under $10 will be closed and the balance will be refunded. People have to understand that
"investing" is not playing with $2 or $3... or even less. Moreover, I noticed that it is micro-accounts' owners that write
me ten times a day, I am sorry but I must concentrate on serious INVESTORS

- Sponsoring commissions will be counted on the profit received and not on the sums invested. That will eliminate most of
frauds, and the commissions will be based on the investment length AND amount, and not only on the amount. The details will
be announced at the end of April.

And now again a very good new: Due to my trading results in the first quarter of my program (I opened on Feb 1st!), I will
distribute an extra bonus to all accounts! This bonus is 2% of the average daily account balance in April, and will be paid
on May 1st. Isn't it great again ?

Well that's all for now! It's evening in HK but it is also time to work, for me! To work for you, as I have a few emails,
I see

I wish you a great week-end!

Sincerely,

Liz Waren
https://itrade4u.biz
1.20% daily compounding

В основном говорится о том, что переходят на новый сервер с улучшенной скоростью и защитой. О том, что минималка теперь будет 10$, деньги с аккаунтов с меньшим балансом будут возвращены. Изменения должны произойти на выходных, чтоб в понедельник уже продолжить работу.
Brols вне форума
Старый 22.04.2007, 13:41
Интересующийся

Благодарностей: 1
Ещё одно письмецо:
Цитата:
Greetings!

Sorry to bother you again but I just want to tell you that the domain
has been successfully transfered to a new server! Only seven minutes
downtime, and minor problems on 3 accounts, whose owners made an operation
just during the transfer time!

Oh, 2 things, yet!

First, I decided to not accept manual (*) payment requests for amounts
under $1! If you want withdraw less than $1, use the autopay feature,
and your next daily payment will be sent whatever the amount is.
(*) The autopay is not concerned by this limit!

About the sponsoring system now, again! Finally after I discovered a
large scam ring about commissions, I decided to immediately setup the new
system.
From today, sponsors get commission of 0.03% of the daily balance of
their referrals. This is explained in detail in my "rules" page.
The "daily balance" concerns in fact only funds invested from today, as
the funds earlier invested already generated a commission.
Please read my "rules" page for more details.

Last: From May 1st, accounts with less than $10 invested (So it doesn't
include the commissions) AND a balance less than $10 will not generate
profit. Owners will have the choice between adding funds or withdraw
their funds. If they don't do anything, well their money will be
available of course but won't generate any profit.

Last last: I wish you a great week-end

All the best,

Liz Waren
1.20% daily compounding
GreenM вне форума
Старый 22.04.2007, 18:51
Любитель

Коротко о письме. На новый сервер перешли, минимальная ручная выплата 1 доллар (на автовыплаты не распространяется), реферлальские теперь 0,03% от дневного баланса рефералов, минимальный вклад с 1 мая 10$.
Brols вне форума
Старый 26.04.2007, 13:08
Профессионал

Пришло письмецо от админки:
Цитата:
Greetings!

I hope you are all right, and would like to send some news about your lovely program: My program

May 1st: It seems that I didn't explain correctly what will happen on May 1st for accounts that have a balance under $10: These accounts will NOT be deleted, they will simply not generate profit.

The rule is that, from May 1st, to generate profit, an account must have $10 in the balance, AND you must have invested at least $10. Accounts that do not match will continue to be registered, your money will be available to withdraw, but they will not generate profit.

It seems that I made a typo in my last mailing, I just saw it yesterday: I wrote that a special bonus of 2% will be given to all active accounts on May 1st. There will be a bonus, but not 2% but 1.2%! In fact despite May 1st is a day off in a large part of the world, the bonus will be that I will pay the daily profit this day. Please accept my apologies for my typo. I am typing quickly and for sure missed something

I receive a lot of emails in German, Russian and Malaysian. Unfortunately I do not speak these languages, so please write me in English only.

You may also ask your questions in other languages on the forum:
https://itrade4u.biz/forum/index.php (German Russian Malaysian English)

Some of you told me they have problem to enter their e-gold account, due to some new measures implemented by the e-gold company. Sorry but I cannot do anything here. We are working to implement others e-currencies: E-Bullion, 1mdc and maybe WebMoney for our Russian investors. All will be automatic as now for e-gold, so it is a hard work to setup. Please be patient!

Well that's all for now! I wish you all the best!

Sincerely,

Liz Waren
1.20% daily compounding
1-го мая будет не 2% бонус, а 1,2%, она сделала очепятку
Пишет, что возможно введут вебмани как процессор оплаты для русских инвесторов - интересно посмотреть
Просит писать на английском, а не на немецком, русском и малайзийском
И напоминает, что сумма на балансе на 1-е мая должна быть не менее 10 долларов, иначе профит на этих аккаунтах начисляться не будет.
Старый 28.04.2007, 02:21
Любитель

Опять письмецо, что-то в последнее время как-то часто их шлют .
Цитата:
Greetings!

Well, I didn't expect to send a new message this week, but something important happened and I received a lot of questions
about it, so here is a public reply!

As some of you already know, a "big" digital currency, 1mdc, has been shut down by the US authorities today. In fact, the
e-gold company is targeted by the US authorities; they claim to be "offshore" in the Nevis island, but they are in fact in
the USA and so have to obey to US Courts.

In the same time, e-gold completely blocked a few accounts having a large amount on money inside. As usual, without notice
and explanations.

I am not here to criticize e-gold, but to explain you that the fact that 1mdc was shutdown has NO incidence at all on my
business! The important thing is that e-gold is still here, and will stay here. Should they have to close, it would have
been done since a while!

When you send me gold, I immediately sell it through exchange companies. Then I invest the money.
When I need gold to pay you back, I use the gold I have in reserve (The smallest amount that I can, as I invest most of
it) and/or I buy additional gold to an exchange company. Then I send this gold to you, who asked for a payment.

So, I quite never have any gold in my account, it means that even if e-gold would decide to block my account, I would lose
a very small amount that is largely covered by the profit I make on a general basis.

What is more important is thinking about the future: In my opinion, it becomes harder and harder to trust e-gold: They
close accounts, they seize the gold, they block large ranges of IP addresses, and ALL this without ANY communication. Would
you trust me if I would act so? Of course no, and you would be right!

That is why I have hired, today, a programmer who will integrate e-bullion and webmoney in my program. That will diversify
the possible ways to invest, and it is a good thing.

The point is that we are using e-gold, a US company, and so have to accept the US laws and how they are applied, EVEN if
we think they are not good. I am not here to change the law, I am here to invest and make money IN THE RESPECT OF THE LAW,
and YOU have to accept these rules too.

Well, back to the program now

Do not forget that from May 1st, accounts that have not a $10 balance AND have less than $10 invested, will not generate
profit.

Do not forget that on May 1st, despite that most of the markets are closed, I will pay you an extra 1.20%, to celebrate
our financial prosperity!

Do not forget that I speak only English! Do not write me in German, French, Russian, malaysian or any other languages, I
wouldn't understand!

And above all... Do not forget that money isn't all in your life

Sincerely,

Liz Waren
1.20% daily compounding
Коротко о главном.
Ненадо беспокоится , что е-голд заблочит щета проэкта - поскольку именно в аккаунте лежит минимум на заказанные выплаты. Нанят програмист чтобы добавить две платежные системы: e-bullion и webmoney.
Brols вне форума
Старый 28.04.2007, 02:25
Заблокированный

Благодарностей: 17
Если честно то в письме очень не понравилось последнее предложение
And above all... Do not forget that money isn't all in your life
ей то может и все равно а вот инвестор всегда переживает за свои деньги
denisimo вне форума
Старый 04.05.2007, 12:39
Интересующийся

Благодарностей: 12
Только собрался пополнить баланс и тут сайт не грузится. Вот теперь думаю - может и не стоит пополнять...
Random вне форума
Старый 04.05.2007, 17:06
Любитель

Зашёл в акк - всё работает. Пришло письмо:
Цитата:
Greetings!

I receive a VERY lagre number of emails every day about the e-gold situation. I am still believing that e-gold will not
fail, and that the situation will resume to normal during the next week.

Anyway as I announced earlier, I will introduce other e-currencies in my program.

1- E-BULLION is now accepted with some limitations:

- Minimum to invest with e-bullion is $100
- There is no automatic daily payment, all payments must be requested manually.
- I will pay amounts from $10 only. Sorry but paying back $2 or $3 is time consuming and "investing" involves IMO more
than $2 or $3

I expect the process to be completely automatic during the next week. For now, please read the "E-bullion link" on my
website to know how to do.

Please note that e-bullion accepts automatic payments ONLY to accounts that are managed through their "calculator". It
means that, as I am not able to know who uses this device and who doesn't, that the "automatic payment option" will not be
available for e-bullion investments.

2- WEBMONEY

The problem I have with webmoney is that, despite this currency has a very large number of users, I cannot find any
reliable exchanger that is ready to buy/sell webmoney in large quantities. I invest the funds, it means that I will have to
SELL the webmoney I receive every day, for receiving money into my bank account. With e-gold and e-bullion, I have
agreements for dealing in a few hours. For webmoney, the best reply I received is "From 4 to 6 days". I cannot wait 4 to 6
days for investing your funds, as I will pay 1.20% from the first day.

So for now, I cannot accept webmoney into my program.

3- BANK TRANSFERS

I decided to accept bank transfers from smaller amounts now, through a personal account. Now you may invest by bank
transfers from $500, but there are some requirements:

- Bank fees (if any) will be deducted from the amount you sent.
- Payments will be processed from $100 only, and bank fees (if any) will be deducted from the amount I will send to you.
- You can send USD or EURO but all funds will be converted in USD. If you want payouts in EURO, I will convert your USD
funds into EURO. For each conversion, the bank rate applies.
- Funds will be credited into your itrade4u account the day I will receive them into the bank account.
- I have to use a personal bank account, as to use my business accounts I would need a lot of paperwork from you,
requested by my bank. The personal account I am using is located in the European Union.

To invest by bank transfer, please contact me and send me the account name the funds will come from, the bank name and
country, and the amount you will send.

I am still receiving a lot of emails in German!!! As I told a few times, they are deleted automatically, sorry German
Investors, I don't know why you do not want to follow my rules Ich vershtehe nicht !!

A few members ask me if I would pay more than 1.20% daily for "large" amounts. The reply is NO, even for $1 million USD.
Ask your bank how much they would pay you for $1M, then you will be happy to stay with me

Sincerely,

Liz Waren
1.20% daily compounding
Лизе постоянно шлют письма об е-голд, но она считает , что с голдом всё будет впорядке и ситуация нормализуется на следущей неделе.
Вводятся новые платежные системы.
1- E-BULLION . Принят с некоторыми ограничениями.
- Минимум, чтобы инвестировать с e-bullion - $100
- Нет автовыплаты, все платежи вручную.
- Минимальнная выплата с $10. Потому что выплаты в пару баксов поглощают временя за которое она может неплохо заработать
Ожидается, что процес будет автоматическим со следующей недели, но "опция автовыплаты" не будет доступной для e-bullion. https://itrade4u.biz/e-bullion.htm

2. WebMoney.
Не удаётся найти обменник способный купить/продать валюту в больших количествах за короткое время. Лучшее предложение было "От 4 до 6 дней". Она не может ждать так долго, как она уплатит проценты с первого дня? Она инвестирует реальные деньги, это означает, что необходимо ПРОДАВАТЬ webmoney, которые она будет получать каждый день, чтобы получать деньги на счет в банке.
Сейчас невозможно принять webmoney в программу.

3- БАНКОВСКИЕ ПЕРЕВОДЫ
Она решила принимать банковские переводы с меньших сумм , через персональный счет. Теперь можно делать банковские переводы с $500, но есть некоторые требования:
- Гонорары Банков (если имеются), будут вычтены с суммы, которую Вы послали.
- Платежи будут обработаны со $100 , и банковских гонораров (если имеются), будет вычтено с суммы, она пошлёт Вам.
- Вы можете послать ДОЛЛ.США или ЕВРО, но все деньги будут преобразованы в ДОЛЛ.США. Если Вы хотите выплаты в ЕВРО, она обменяет ваши деньги из ДОЛЛ.США в ЕВРО. Для каждого обмена идёт банковская комисия.
- Деньги будут зачислены на ваш itrade4u счёт в день, когда она получит их на свой счёт в банке.
- Она должна использовать персональный счет в банке, и ей приходится выполнять много бумажной волокиты из-за Вас, по требованию банка . Персональный счёт который она использует - расположен в Европейском Союзе.
Для того, чтобы инвестировать банковским переводом, пожалуйста свяжитесь с Лиз, и отошлите ей свой аккаунтнейм, банк и страну, и сумму которую Вы отошлёте.

Если среди нас есть немцы, то припарили писать письма на немецком Она читает только по-английски

Некоторые спрашывают, заплатит ли она бо'льший процент если инвестировать крупную сумму? Ответ: НЕТ! Хоть миллион баксов вносите - получите 1,2%!

Последний раз редактировалось Brols; 04.05.2007 в 17:10.
Brols вне форума
Старый 10.05.2007, 23:35
Профессионал

Опять какие-то траблы с сайтом...не заходит у меня...
Надеюсь что временно...
Старый 11.05.2007, 10:33
Профессионал

Сегодня удалось зайти только через прокси (не знаю, увели ли у меня пасс при этом ).
На форуме проекта появилось объяснение от Лиз что это балуется её хостер и обвинения мемберов по кидалову, которых уже набралось с десяток, пока сайт был в дауне, не комментирует. Просто сказала - "не доверяете - не вкладывайте в меня". Вот так вот, похоже она достаточно уверена в себе
У меня там скопилась достаточно крупная сумма, заказал на вывод от греха подальше, а то чтото и его лихорадить начинает...

P.S. Это всё из-за Е-Голда будь он неладен...
Старый 13.05.2007, 19:57
Модератор

Инвестирую в: HYIP
Благодарностей: 1,142

награды Знаток Ветеран MMGP.RU Волшебный горшочек 
Цитата:
Сообщение от str8er Посмотреть сообщение
Вот так вот, похоже она достаточно уверена в себе
Процитирую кусок письма:

I would like to add something: Some days ago, somebody contacted my hosting company telling that I am a scammer, running a "ponzi program". My hosting company contacted my site administrator and wanted to shutdown my server. We explained them that I am a real trader, I have all licenses and registrations to trade, can supply bank documents that show that I really make profit (so the ponzi allegation becomes nuts), and that finally only a Court can decide if my program is legitimate or not. I offered that my lawyer contacts the hosting company, and finally my hosting cmpany told me that the case was closed. I mean here that I am really not afraid of any kind of prosecution, am ready to identify myself and show documents (ID, bank etc) in case of any legal action. Even in the US

Барышня на самом деле уверена в себе. Будешь тут уверенным, если можешь предъявить все лицензии и выписки с банковских счетов...

Помнится ЛайтХалзену не удалось убедить хостера в своей правоте. А тут, человек даже к американскому суду готов...
Delta вне форума
Старый 18.05.2007, 23:57
Специалист

Благодарностей: 136
Проект платит исправно. И что мне нравиться депозит можно забрать в любой момент!)
gregg вне форума
Старый 22.05.2007, 09:57
Профессионал

Благодарностей: 1,917
Странно, но почему-то в теме не описан один интересный момент: лазать через броузер каждый раз на сайт не обязательно - давно существует клиент, который показывает баланс, историю и т.д. и т.п.

Выглядит вот так:

Качать здесь:
https://itrade4u.biz/CLNT/itrade4u-Client.zip
ShooriC вне форума
Старый 22.05.2007, 10:07
Прежний ник: brahma (ft.GAMBIT)

Инвестирую в: Другое
Благодарностей: 284
...народ как думаете....самое время делать вклад?...или есть какие либо моменты чтобы уже\еще воздержатся?...
mr.London вне форума
Старый 22.05.2007, 19:16
Интересующийся

Благодарностей: 6
Цитата:
Сообщение от brahma (ft.GAMBIT) Посмотреть сообщение
...народ как думаете....самое время делать вклад?...или есть какие либо моменты чтобы уже\еще воздержатся?...
Мне автоматом каждый день приходят 1.2%
А решать Вам!
Только, чем больше проекту дней, тем меньше ему жить!
Mikhail вне форума
Старый 22.05.2007, 19:20
Профессионал

Цитата:
Сообщение от brahma (ft.GAMBIT) Посмотреть сообщение
Решать каждому, но я регулярно добавляю туда по 50-100 долларов.
Неделю работают, на выходные вывожу, кручу 2 дня и опять вкладываю (ну мне так спокойнее ).
Войдите, чтобы оставить комментарий.