Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 27.02.2010, 02:07

Инвестирую в: ddos
Благодарностей: 3
Nanomoney, Infinitva and Geniusfunds - спокойно спать не будут! Мстя идет!

ENGLISH

I invested $100k in each of these HYIPs.

Amazing, all of them screwed me, Nanomoney suspended my account, GeniusFunds and Infinitiva ignore my e-mails.

I swear that owners of these website won't sleep calm anymore! They don't know who they tried to fuck! I will keep attacking them until they are completely fucked up, I have enough cash to get it done and these fraudsters will never fuck anyone else! It's just a start of my revenge. I already issued complaints to the court to suspend their domain names. I was an idiot because I trusted them so much cash.

It was too much for greedy owners of these websites. I will come back here sometimes, so you may ask me some questions regarding these issues.

Payback is coming guys!

Contact me if you was scammed by any HYIP and we both can fight against!
To MOD: i am sorry if this was posted in the wrong folder, but please understand! - i was ripped for a very HUGE amount.

RUSSIAN

I invested $100k in each of these HYIPs. Amazing, all of them screwed me, Nanomoney suspended my account, GeniusFunds and Infinitiva ignore my e-mails. I swear that owners of these website won't sleep calm anymore! They don't know who they tried to fuck! I will keep attacking them until they are completely fucked up, I have enough cash to get it done and these fraudsters will never fuck anyone else! It's just a start of my revenge. I already issued complaints to the court to suspend their domain names. I was an idiot because I trusted them so much cash. It was too much for greedy owners of these websites. I will come back here sometimes, so you may ask me some questions regarding these issues. Payback is coming guys! Contact me if you was scammed by any HYIP and we both can fight against! To MOD: i am sorry if this was posted in the wrong folder, but please understand! - i was ripped for a very HUGE amount.
Translate from:
Translate into:

English to Russian translationShow romanization
Я вложил $ 100k в каждой из этих HYIPs.

Удивительно, все они завинчивающейся меня, Nanomoney приостановила свой аккаунт, и GeniusFunds Infinitiva игнорировать мою электронную почту.

Я клянусь, что владельцы этих веб-сайта не будет спать спокойно больше! Они не знают, кто они пытались *****! Я буду нападать на них, пока они полностью Fucked Up, у меня достаточно денег, чтобы сделать это, и эти мошенники никогда не будет ***** всех! Это только начало моей мести. Я уже издал жалобы в суд, чтобы приостановить их доменные имена. Я был идиотом, потому что доверял им столько наличных.

Это было уже слишком жадным владельцам этих сайтов. Я вернусь сюда иногда, так что вы можете спросить меня некоторые вопросы, касающиеся этих вопросов.

Окупаемость идет ребята!

Свяжитесь со мной, если вы были мошенническим путем любого высокодоходного и мы оба можем бороться против!
Для MOD: я извиняюсь, если это была размещена в неверной папке, но, пожалуйста, понимаешь! - Я был разорвал на очень сумму HUGE.
MrJackGreen вне форума
Сказали спасибо 3 раз(а):
torija (20.03.2010), vkinvest (27.02.2010), x1800 (27.02.2010)
Перейти в тему этого сообщения: Nanomoney, Infinitva and Geniusfunds - спокойно спать не будут! Мстя идет!